408 Visa for Covid 19
The 408 visa – Covid 19 Pandemic is a Government Endorsed Event and allows applicants who are in Australia and are unable to leave due to travel restrictions to apply for a visa to remain lawfully in Australia until this crisis is over.
Please complete this form with your enquiry regarding the 888 visa.
Eligibility for the 408 visa for Covid 19 – Government Endorsed Event
You may be eligible for a 408 visa – “Covid 19 Pandemic Stream” if you meet the following key criteria:
- you are in Australia and have only 28 days or less left on your existing visa or
it has been less than 28 days since your last visa expired
- you are unable to depart Australia due to the travel restrictions associated with the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- you are unable to make an application or meet the criteria for the grant any other temporary visa.
- you and your family members meet the health and character checks
Please note there is additional criteria. Please contact us for a discussion and consultation
With the 408 visa for the Covid 19 Pandemic, you will be able to:
- Remain in Australia due to travel restriction associated with the Covid-19 Pandemic
- work in vital sectors such as healthcare, aged care, farming and agriculture etc.
ACL Migration Agents Assistance
Our Registered Migration Agent can advise you on all of the requirements for the 888 visa. We can:
- Constantly advise on the visa that may best suit your requirements
- inform you of the documents you will need to submit with your visa application
- assist with the compilation, completion and submission of the application and associated forms
- communicate with the department on your behalf in the event of any queries