Categories for Child Visas

Child Visas 101 and 802
15 March, 2023

The Australian 101 and 802 visas are two types of visas that allow children or stepchildren of Australian citizens, permanent residents, or eligible New Zealand citizens to live in Australia with their parents. The Child Visa (subclass 101) is intended for children who are outside Australia, while the Child Visa...